Jarosław Ziobrowski Attorney at Law
He is a graduate of the Faculty of Law and Administration of the University of Wrocław, tax post-graduate programme at the Warsaw School of Economics, and post-graduate programme "Prevention of Economic, Fiscal and Property Crimes" at the Faculty of Law and Administration of the University of Warsaw.
He gained his experience in Ernst & Young and WKB Wierciński, Kwieciński, Baehr Law Firm. Jarosław provides consultancy for business entities and participates in numerous tax proceedings. Jarosław Ziobrowski, Attorney at Law performed company audits of companies from FMCG, pharmaceutical and other sectors.
He is a coordinator of post-graduate programme Law and Taxes for Accounting Firms. He is a lecturer at Post-graduate Accounting Studies at the WSB University in Poznan, and also conducts tax and legal trainings for companies and public institutions.
He participated in the works on the draft of the amendment of the law on goods and services tax in relation to taxation of scrap metal. He is a member of the Accountants Association in Poland.
Jarosław is a co-author of "Management of Tax Risk" (Wolters Kluwers Polska 2013) and "Fiscal Penal Liability of Directors - Practical Ways to Limit it" (Difin 2014).
He is currently working on a publication for Wolters Kluwers "Liability of Directors in Corporations".
Author of numerous articles and opinions published in Rzeczpospolita, Dziennik Gazeta Prawna, Puls Biznesu, Startup Magazine, Corporate Control.
He speaks English fluently.
- Management of restructuring and liquidation process of partnerships and corporations;
- Consultancy for a fuel industry leading capital group in the process of company restructuring, including but not limited to preparation of tax scenarios of restructuring concerning sale of shares, assets and contribution in kind of an organized part of business unit;
- Tax consultancy for a company from agricultural product sector in relation to income tax;
- Implementation of tax optimisation measures for Polish entities with the use of offshore structures and international foundations;
- Representing the largest Polish company from the recycling sector in a dispute with tax authorities concerning the entitlement to deduct VAT;
- Representing a company from an international capital group from power sector before tax authorities in a matter concerning imposing property tax on wind farms;
- Representing directors in matters concerning liability for company's tax arrears;
- Consultancy for foreign directors in proceedings concerning fiscal crime;
- implementation of risk management procedures as regards fiscal penal liability for tax settlements in international corporations.