Jarosław Ziobrowski Attorney at Law
He is a graduate of the Faculty of Law and Administration of the University of Wrocław, and post-graduate tax studies at the Warsaw School of Economics, and post-graduate studies "Prevention of Economic, Fiscal and Property Crimes" at the Faculty of Law and Administration of the University of Warsaw.
He gained experience in Ernst & Young and WKB Wierciński, Kwieciński, Baehr Law Firm. Jarosław provides consultancy for business entities and participates in numerous tax proceedings. Attorney Jarosław Ziobrowski, performed audits of companies from FMCG, pharmaceutical and other sectors.
He is a coordinator of post-graduate studies Law and Taxes for Accounting Firms. He is a lecturer at Post-graduate Accounting Studies at the WSB University in Poznan, and also conducts tax and legal trainings for companies and public institutions.
He participated in the works on the draft of the amendment to the Act on taxation of goods and services in relation to taxation of scrap metal. He is a member of the Accountants Association in Poland.
Jarosław is a co-author of "Management of Tax Risk" (Wolters Kluwers Polska 2013) and "Fiscal Penal Liability of Board Members - Practical Ways to Reduce it" (Difin 2014).
He is currently working on a publication for Wolters Kluwers "Liability of Board Members in Capital Companies".
Author of numerous articles and opinions published in Rzeczpospolita, Dziennik Gazeta Prawna, Puls Biznesu, Startup Magazine, Corporate Control.
He speaks English fluently.
- Conducting of restructuring and liquidation processes of partnerships and corporations;
- Consultancy for a fuel industry leading capital group in the process of company restructuring, including among others preparation of tax restructuring scenarios concerning sale of shares, assets and contribution of an organized part of business unit;
- Tax consultancy for a company from agricultural product sector in relation to income tax;
- Implementation of tax optimization measures for Polish entities with the use of offshore structures and international foundations;
- Representing the largest Polish company from the recycling sector in a dispute with tax authorities concerning the entitlement to deduct VAT;
- Representing a company from an international capital group from power sector before tax authorities in a case regarding imposing property tax on wind farms;
- Representing board members in matters concerning liability for company's tax arrears;
- Consultancy for foreign board members in proceedings concerning fiscal crime;
- Implementation of risk management procedures for fiscal penal liability tax settlements in international corporations.