POLZ Ukrainian and Polish lawyer
She is a graduate of the International Relations Faculty at the Kyiv International University (title of specialist in international law with distinction) and law studies at the SWPS University of Social Sciences and Humanities in Warsaw (Master’s Degree in Law with distinction).
She is currently preparing PhD thesis in civil law.
She gained experience in international law firms in Poland and Ukraine (Clifford Chance, Schönherr and Magisters (merged with EPA&P)).
She provides advice to foreign clients, including those from Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia in starting and running business in Poland.
She speaks Russian, Ukrainian, English and Polish fluently. Tel: +48 500 423 488
- Provision of consultancy to an English private investment group in connection with a multi-stage acquisition of the shopping mall in Kiev (consultancy on acquisition, financing and securities, consultancy in internal restructuring, consultancy in transfer of lease contracts, coordination of local legal advisers from Cyprus and the Netherlands). Transaction value: approximately USD 200 million;
- Provision of consultancy to a Polish private equity fund in connection with purchase of group of companies manufacturing snacks in Ukraine (conducting and coordinating due diligence, preparation of purchase documents, coordination of local legal advisers from Cyprus and Moldova). Transaction value: approximately USD 10 million;
- Provision of consultancy to the international bank in relation to change in schedule of debt repayment of the leading European manufacturer of sanitary ware and bathroom furniture (termination of the existing documentation of securities and preparation of the new ones, registration of securities, preparation of legal opinion). Transaction value: approximately EUR 350 million;
- Provision of consultancy to the international bank in connection with multi-currency syndicated credit loan agreement under official receivership for the leading European manufacturer of cement and concrete (amendment to the loan agreement, preparation of loan accession documentation and agreements between lenders, preparation of securities, registration of securities, preparation of legal opinion). Transaction value: approximately EUR 8,7 million;
- Provision of consultancy to the Italian group of banks in connection to a secured credit agreement for the leading Italian manufacturer of locks. Transaction value: approximately EUR 340 million;
- Provision of consultancy to the Russian bank in connection with a secured credit agreement for the Ukrainian investment group (coordination of due diligence, preparation of the security package, preparation of legal opinion). Transaction value: approximately USD 230 million;
- Provision of consultancy to Deutsche Bank with the establishment of a branch in Ukraine and preparation of draft banking documents used during ordinary operation;
- Conducting due diligence of companies from oil and gas sector, granite mining, banking, manufacturing, agricultural production sectors and other sectors.