Tomasz Kurpisz Attorney at Law
He is a graduate of the Faculty of Law and Administration of the University of Gdańsk. Lawyer/barrister at the District Bar Council in Warsaw with more than 8 years professional experience.
He gained his experience in best international law firms (Weil, Gotshal & Manges and Dentons) where he worked in the Merger and Acquisitions Department and Corporate Department. Tomasz participated in numerous M&A transactions, conducted company audits, among others of companies from FMCG, pharmaceutical, IT and forwarding industries; conducted restructuring of capital groups and advised Polish and international clients on capital investments on the Polish market.
He is currently working on a publication for Wolters Kluwers "Liability of Directors in Corporations".
He speaks English fluently.
- Legal consultancy for a leading group operating on the food market and IT sector company;
- Management of transformation, restructuring and liquidation process of partnerships and corporations;
- Implementation of tax optimisation measures for Polish entities with the use of offshore structures and international foundations;
- Comprehensive coordination of M&A transactions for domestic and international entities, both for the sellers and the purchasers;
- Due diligence of companies from FMCG, pharmaceutical, IT, forwarding and other industries;
- Current legal consultancy including corporate governance, drawing up and reviewing business law contracts;
- Legal consultancy in listing new entities on the main market of the Warsaw Stock Exchange;
- Preparation of memos and legal opinions in the field of business law, commercial law, company law, aviation law and other areas;
- Consultancy for domestic and international entities on capital investments on the Polish market.