He is a graduate of the Faculty of Law and Administration of the University of Gdańsk. Lawyer/barrister at the District Bar Council in Warsaw.
He gained experience in best international law firms (Weil, Gotshal & Manges and Dentons), where he worked in the Merger and Acquisitions Department and Corporate Department. Tomasz participated in numerous M&A transactions, conducted company audits, among others of companies from FMCG, pharmaceutical, IT and forwarding industries; conducted restructuring of capital groups and advised Polish and international clients on capital investments on the Polish market.
He is currently working on a publication for Wolters Kluwers “Liability of Directors in Corporations”.
He speaks English fluently.
- Legal consultancy for a leading group operating on the food market and IT sector company;
- Conducting of transformation, restructuring and liquidation process of partnerships, as well as capital companies.;
- Implementation of tax optimization measures for Polish entities with the use of offshore structures and foreign foundations;
- Comprehensive coordination of M&A transactions for domestic and foreign entities, both on the part of a seller and buyer;
- Conducting due diligence of companies from FMCG, pharmaceutical, IT, forwarding and other industries;
- Ongoing legal consultancy including corporate governance, drawing up and reviewing business law contracts;
- Legal consultancy in listing new entities on the main market of the Warsaw Stock Exchange;
- Preparation of memos and legal opinions in the field of business law, commercial law, company law, aviation law and other areas;
- Consultancy for domestic and foreign -entities on capital investments on the Polish market.